Thursday, March 21, 2013
On March 25, 2013, we will be sunsetting version v201206 of the AdWords API.
Calls made using this version will not longer work after March 25th. It is therefore critical that you migrate to a newer version for your applications to run without interruption.
We encourage you to use the following resources for a successful migration:
- Review the v201302 release notes.
- Make sure you’ve made the essential changes laid out in the v201209 and v201302 migration guides.
- Review the resources in the AdWords API client libraries.
- Attend the office hours sessions, to get face-to-face Q & A sessions.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in your My Client Center account.
- Post questions on the forum.
- Subscribe to our Google Plus page for news and announcements.
- David Torres, AdWords API Team